Sunday, February 24, 2008

Outlander Jamie and Claire Fraser

I am an avid reader. I work at Borders Books.
I have "book lust". A dangerous thing to have while
working at a bookstore.
I have read many many books.
My absolute favorite is the "Outlander" series by
Diana Gabaldon. The series is loved by thousands.
We have repeatedly asked for a Miniseries.
People on YouTube have made hundreds of mini
movies. The links below are some of my favorites.
They are photos of Scotland and the Standing Stones
along with the people we wish would be the actors in
the Miniseries. Most of us agree Gerard Butler is
Jamie. Most libraries carry the series. It is on cd
by Recorded Books and Read by Davina Porter with
her perfect scottish accent. The stories come to life
when she reads them. I actually feel I "know" Jamie
and Claire. I have read and listened to them over and
over. Please take a look at the videos.

1 comments:

Jamie and Claire Tour said...

You are not alone in your enthusiasm for Jamie and Claire. I became so enthralled with them that I've created the Jamie & Claire Tour in the Highlands of Scotland. Check it out if you have time:
www.ansgeulaiche.co.uk/jamieandclaire.html

Cheers, Samantha