Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas

This is my front yard. I have always loved the syncronized lights at Epcot. I happened to see a few of the light displays online (You Tube) and wondered exactly how they made their lights go on and off to music. I thought it might be a computer program. I just happened to see a light set at Penneys. It explained there were 6 outlets for sets of lights and a speaker. I bought it. There were no instructions. I had seen how the lights worked out at the Epcot Arches so I had an idea of how it all works. Two hours later, I was done. The neighbors all love it. People stop in their cars to watch. There are about 10 songs with it. Then I made my own cd with 20 Christmas songs. I attach my cd player to it and it plays my personal favorites. I love it!!!

0 comments: